Sunday, February 19, 2017

Question Bank HSC Examinations - March, 2016, June / July 2016, September/October 2016

QUESTION PAPERS OF HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION



June / July 2016
Accountancy & AuditingAdvanced LanguageAgricultural PracticesArabic 
Paper I    Paper II
Bio ChemistryBiologyBotanyBusiness Mathematics
ChemistryCommerceCommunicative EnglishComputer ScienceDraughtsman-Civil
EconomicsElectrical Machines and AppliancesElectronic EquipmentsEnglish 
Paper I    Paper II
Food Management and Child Care Theory
French 
Paper I    Paper II
General MachinistGeographyGerman
Paper I  Paper II
Hindi
Paper I  Paper II
HistoryHome ScienceIndian CultureKannada
Paper I  Paper II
Mathematics
MicrobiologyNursingNursing GeneralNutrition and DieteticsOffice Management
PhysicsPolitical ScienceSanskrit
Paper I Paper II
StatisticsTamil
Paper I Paper II
Telugu
Paper I Paper II
Textile and Dress DesigningTextile TechnologyUrdu
Paper I Paper II
Zoology

September / October 2016
Accountancy & AuditingAdvanced LanguageAgricultural PracticesArabic 
Paper I    Paper II
Bio ChemistryBiologyBotanyBusiness Mathematics
ChemistryCommerceCommunicative EnglishComputer ScienceDraughtsman-Civil
EconomicsElectrical Machines and AppliancesElectronic EquipmentsEnglish 
Paper I    Paper II
Food Management and Child Care Theory
French 
Paper I    Paper II
General MachinistGeographyGerman
Paper I  Paper II
Hindi
Paper I  Paper II
HistoryHome ScienceIndian CultureKannada
Paper I  Paper II
Malayalam
Paper I  Paper II
MathematicsMicrobiologyNursingNurition and DieteticsOffice Management
PhysicsPolitical ScienceSanskrit
Paper I Paper II
StatisticsTamil
Paper I Paper II
Telugu
Paper I Paper II
Textile and Dress DesigningTextile TechnologyUrdu
Paper I Paper II
Zoology

No comments:

Post a Comment